Watchmen 2009 Online

12:40 PM

(0) Comments

The following article and its information is provided to you free by Movie Compound. If you want more of these articles, please do subscribe to our feeds using your favorite RSS reader, or simple using your E-mail. Thank you very much.
Well, just before the movie came out I got interested on The Watchmen. I heard about the Watchmen a bit before, and heard of some of the memorable character. At first I was a bit turned off to read the comic book, but once I picked it up I couldnt stop myself Smile Anyways now that the movie is getting closer to release I cannot wait for it to come!

Although I am pretty hyped up for the release, I would love to hear your expectations or opinions about the upcoming movie The Watchmen...

The Watchmen online streaming might be available, but I dunno myself yet.

Jeff

,

0 Responses to "Watchmen 2009 Online"

Post a Comment